There is a small bug in 2.10 for portable mode that creates and empty registry entry (and the hotkey setting won’t work in portable mode). A fix is in 2.11 that is only available for portable mode in https://nerdur.com/todour-pl/.
A new release, 2.10, is now available on https://nerdur.com/todour-pl/.
This release is focused on fixing issues with the portable mode, so if you have 2.09 and are not using portable mode, this release has nothing new.
For the ones of you using portable mode, the application now takes the argument “-portable” and will then search for an .ini file in it’s current directory (there is a shortcut in the .zip archive that should start in the correct mode). The .ini file will be created in a directory called “Nerdur”.
Please try it out and let me know if it works as expected.
Download todour 2.09 from https://nerdur.com/todour-pl/ for some minor updates.
- Font related bug fixes
- The window always should show up on a visible screen
- Hotkey for adding new tasks
So, I finally got around to it. You can find the source code of Todour on GitHub https://github.com/SverrirValgeirsson/Todour
There is plenty of room for improvements as most of the code has grown organically from a minor experiment that I was doing some years ago and I don’t really code that much nowadays. Anyway, I put it under GPL for simple sharing in any form. Hope it’s of value to someone.
Download todour 2.07 from https://nerdur.com/todour-pl/ for some minor updates.
- Possibility to turn off live search (good for very large files)
- Settings dialog layout fixed in windows 10
- Automatic scrolling added
Hi. The 2.05 version of Todour is now out. Get it and enjoy the new context feature and a bit fewer bugs 🙂
The 2.04 version of Todour is available now.
- New icons from FontAwesome
- Ability to sort items alphabetically
- Bugfix: an x in the beginning of the first word would be interpreted as a ‘done’ task
- Bugfix: Copy and pasting multiline text will still only create one item
Go get it at the todour page
Head over to the Todour-page for downloading the new 2.03 release.
- Table width is now always the width of the window (not the included text).
- Tooltips show the entire contents of a todo
- Ctrl-f sets focus on the search field (Cmd-f on mac)
- Ctrl-n sets focus on the “new” field (Cmd-n on mac)
- Tab order improved
- Editing a value will remember the position in the table so keyboard operation is easy (F2 to edit or Enter on a mac)
- Window remembers it’s position and size
I’m doing a small experiment here. I normally don’t tag that much on my songs on SoundCloud. Basically, I’m too lazy. But what effect would it have if I did?
Time to find out.
I selected a song that’s not being played a lot, even though I would say it’s quite good: Reading.
The song only has a few tags as shown in the picture below. Now what happens if I add a bunch of tags?
As the song is about Reading between the lines there are all sorts of tags I can add to it. So here is what I ended up with.
The limit is 30 tags and all are used now. It will be interesting to see if tagging has any effect in the plays the song gets (and the fact that most of the tags are on what the song is about, not the style of music).