Download todour 2.14 from https://nerdur.com/todour-pl/
Note that if you are updating, this version will automatically check for updates ca once per week. If you’d rather not have that happen, there is a setting to turn that off.
- Added a Show All checkbox that shows the contents of the entire done.txt as well. Good for checking old stuff. Note searching will be slow if you have a big done.txt file
- Added possibility to use a tray icon. When the application is closed and tray icon is active, the application is minimized to tray instead. To quit, use the menu in the tray.
- Added support for coloring due: tagged lines depending on date.
- Added support for same shorthand with due: dates as with thresholds. Thus due:+2d will set the due date to 2 days from now. due:+3w is three weeks from now and so on.
- Title now shows how many rows are shown of total entries
- Checking for updates is now more visible (and selectable). Of course, no data is ever sent. Just check a version.
- Added a ‘hidden’ feature of procrastination. Either use due: or t: with the usual shortform and ‘p’ and todour will change the date to a random number of days up to the number you specify.
Example: t:+10p will put a date in the coming 10 days. And it will also add a ‘+procrastinated’ tag, so you know you maybe shouldn’t procrastinate the task again 🙂