There is a small bug in 2.10 for portable mode that creates and empty registry entry (and the hotkey setting won’t work in portable mode). A fix is in 2.11 that is only available for portable mode in https://nerdur.com/todour-pl/.
A new release, 2.10, is now available on https://nerdur.com/todour-pl/.
This release is focused on fixing issues with the portable mode, so if you have 2.09 and are not using portable mode, this release has nothing new.
For the ones of you using portable mode, the application now takes the argument “-portable” and will then search for an .ini file in it’s current directory (there is a shortcut in the .zip archive that should start in the correct mode). The .ini file will be created in a directory called “Nerdur”.
Please try it out and let me know if it works as expected.
Download todour 2.09 from https://nerdur.com/todour-pl/ for some minor updates.
- Font related bug fixes
- The window always should show up on a visible screen
- Hotkey for adding new tasks
So, I finally got around to it. You can find the source code of Todour on GitHub https://github.com/SverrirValgeirsson/Todour
There is plenty of room for improvements as most of the code has grown organically from a minor experiment that I was doing some years ago and I don’t really code that much nowadays. Anyway, I put it under GPL for simple sharing in any form. Hope it’s of value to someone.
Download todour 2.07 from https://nerdur.com/todour-pl/ for some minor updates.
- Possibility to turn off live search (good for very large files)
- Settings dialog layout fixed in windows 10
- Automatic scrolling added
Hi. The 2.05 version of Todour is now out. Get it and enjoy the new context feature and a bit fewer bugs 🙂
The 2.04 version of Todour is available now.
- New icons from FontAwesome
- Ability to sort items alphabetically
- Bugfix: an x in the beginning of the first word would be interpreted as a ‘done’ task
- Bugfix: Copy and pasting multiline text will still only create one item
Go get it at the todour page
Head over to the Todour-page for downloading the new 2.03 release.
- Table width is now always the width of the window (not the included text).
- Tooltips show the entire contents of a todo
- Ctrl-f sets focus on the search field (Cmd-f on mac)
- Ctrl-n sets focus on the “new” field (Cmd-n on mac)
- Tab order improved
- Editing a value will remember the position in the table so keyboard operation is easy (F2 to edit or Enter on a mac)
- Window remembers it’s position and size
Now a short time has passed since I posted about tagging on SoundCloud and I thought a small update might be of interest.
The effect has been noticeable. The song in question had been all but forgotten before I added the tags but is now on my top list of most played songs without me having driven it in any way. Now that increase may be an effect of me writing about the song in a previous blog post and I have to check with other songs just to see if the results stays.
Happy tagging.. it seems to matter.